Jan 20, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday #12

I was inspired by these colors because they are so mellow, but I also really  love the pattern too. This is also from the Crate and Barrel catalog. I interpreted these colors as Old Olive, Close To Cocoa and So Saffron. I don't actually own So Saffron so I blended two VersaMagic Inks together. I don't have the names, but they were a yellow and a brown together. I used a dauber to apply them to the stamp.


Here is my take this week:
I haven't used these stamps in a while, so it was good to get them out. They are from Inque Boutique. I bought them at Purple Turtle Stamps online, but the link is no longer working.So sorry if you wanted to check them out.
Have an inspiring week!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Inque Boutique French Quarter, PTI Out on a Limb Sentiments
Ink: SU! Close To Cocoa, Old Olive, Summer Sun Yellow
Paper: SU! Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, PTI Vintage Cream
Accessories: Gold Brads, American Crafts Ribbon


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.