Jan 21, 2009

Birthday Somethings-Challenge

I did a challenge over at the Stamp Something blog, I used some of my Doodle Factory Stamps that I really love so much. happy birthday, putt putt putt.
I colored the images with my SU! Earth Element markers. Here is a close up of the dimension. I love these images. It makes me want to move back to the city!
There is still time to join in the challenge. It's easy. Sit down and make a birthday something and post it on their blog... Have fun!
see you next time
k


Deets:
Stamps: Doodle Factory Urban, PTI Birthday Basics
Ink: SU! Basic Black, Earth Element Markers
Paper: PTI Black, Stampers Select White, Kraft
Accessories: Pop Up Dots


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your little "city" stamp set. I still have the cute cut outs from the bag you made for my baby shower!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is very fun! What a great city BG and love that Taxi, thanks for playing :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.