Jan 20, 2009

My Time Sketch 20


Since Patrick is gone I have had a lot of time to craft and did a few sketch challenges this week. This one is from Lauren at My Time, My Creations, My Stampendous.
Here is my take. I pulled out some old SU! sets that have not seen sun in awhile. I remember why I don't use them much... I can't line anything up! Sheesh!!
Nonetheless, I did enjoy myself and got to use some paper scraps up too which is always liberating. This was a fun sketch. Thanks Lauren!
k

Deets:
Stamps: SU! Big Bold Birthday, Fun with Shapes
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate
Paper: PTI White, Dark Chocolate, Father Knows Best Patterned Paper



1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Just so adorable!! You know there is no such thing as LATE!! This is perfect!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.