Jul 11, 2008

Stamping In Utah

My mom decided she really wanted to stamp when I came out this month. She loved the idea of baby onesies so I brought all the supplies. I now realize that it might have been too much stress for a first stamping experience. 

But mom rose to the challenge and did great!  She did say she was tense everywhere, because if you mess up, it's not something you can really fix, although we could have worked something out. 

Of course we used my favorite stamps from my favorite company. Papertrey Ink. I think someone reading had asked who PTI was. This is the companies full name, and you can check out all there amazing products here. I love this stamp ensemble for a baby. "just hatched." very cute.

Mom did great and had some really cute design ideas. Here are only 3 of the 5. The others were the egg/nest combo and a cute cupcake. These are going to be happy babies!!


Deets:
Stamp Sets: Green Thumb, Birds of a Feather, (PTI)  Hey There Cupcake (Stampendous)
Ink: PTI: Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Plum Pudding, Summer Sunrise. Palette: Chartruese. Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Gerber Baby Onesies



No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.