Jul 25, 2008

6 of 13

Here's another one using the Kamon Set. These flowers look great when you use the Rock and Roll Technique. It's hard to tell, but I added some crystal snow (fancy name for glitter?) to the flowers and it really helped add some dimension. Again... the gratitude stamp. It was originally stamped right to the card. I wanted it to be simple, but it stamped on crooked (BLAST!!) and I had to stamp it again and overlay it. One day I will get that stamp right. I'm starting to wonder if it was made wrong. It couldn't possibly be me, right?

Deets:
Stamps: Kodomo Inc. Kamon Set, PTI Beautiful Blooms (leaves and sentiment)
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Basic Black. PTI Berry Sorbet, Plum Pudding
Paper: PTI Lavender Moon, Vintage Cream CS
Accessories: Stampendous Crystal Snow


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.