Aug 26, 2013

Sugar Coated Challenge

Well, I'm slowly working on each challenge. These are the last ones listed but the first ones I got to. Its all about the Sugar! And it really did feel like I was coating everything in that sweet crunchy goodness. My entire office has been sugar dusted. I was having so much fun, I made two.

First my sugar zig zag lines. I love these zigs. And glitter make them that much more enjoyable.


The second card I made an embellishment. I used the butterfly die cut and stamped it in scarlet jewel ink and then coated that little baby in glitter. It's a bit difficult to see because of my photos, but the background card has been pressed with the diagonal line impression plate. It gives it a nice subtle something. I need to wait until it is day time to take my photos, so it doesn't look like I live in a cave!

Welp, only a few more challenges left to go. So much to do before the cut off time. I have given myself the challenge to finish every one. I lost some time sleeping off my cold, so I hope to make it up tomorrow. Hope the fates are with me on this one!

thanks for stopping in.
k

1 comment:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.