Sep 17, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop Coffee Card

Hey there! Long time no post, eh?!  Well, my husband and I celebrated out 14th wedding anniversary this last weekend and had a lovely trip to celebrate. It first started out as a jaunt to Vietnam but wouldn't you know... they wouldn't let us into the country!!! So.... after an entire day of flying we finally landed in KL Malaysia and spent our anniversary weekend there. We got back on Sunday but its been a few days getting my feet under me, and now I am here!! I have missed you!! I made this card up last week when I was playing around with new stamps and wanted to share it with out.

How many of you have friends that are coffee lovers?? I have a little coffee gift card/card for you to try out. It's super easy. All you need in some stamps and a bit of time.

Here it is:

This is a new stamp from the September Release over at Sweet Stamp Shop. But take a gander on the inside:


I used a Paper Smooches die cut to make my little glassine card holder. I used some older stamp sets for the sentiment inside. They are from Sparkle and Shine and Just The Basics.


Here's a close up. I actually used their digi stamps to make this front cover and then fussy cut the coffee cup out and popped it up for dimension. I just used my coloured pencils and my pencil blender to shade my colours, with it darker on the bottom and fading lighter at the top of the letters. I also used some glitter embossing powder on the edge to add a little sparkle.

That's all for today. Did you have a great weekend? Hopefully this week is starting out right for you.
If you haven't already, check out the new release from last week. HERE

Thanks for stopping by today!
k

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Looks awesome!

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute! Love the rainbow of coffee sentiments!

Jill said...

Mmmmmmmm coffee! So fun! Who wouldn't love to get this fun!? ;) Happy Anniversary! Hope you are re acclimated ;)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.