Sep 26, 2014

Have You Seen?


Hey there... Happy Friday to you!

Today marks the first ever post of this kind here on thekristiesessions.  I think I am going to start a little post every once in awhile about things I love, things I have seen around that I want and other stuff that may or may not be craft related. So here goes... Welcome to this Friday's Have you seen?


  • Do you like stamping backgrounds? I love making a OSW (one sheet wonder-one page of stamped pattern used for multiple cards). This website is a great place for colour combos and print inspiration.
  • September marks the STAMPtember sales over at Simon Says Stamp. They have some great stuff just out. Every year I am torn between a handstamped card or a photo card. This year I going to try THIS for my Christmas cards. Mass production here I come!
  • Sweet Stamp Shop comes out with their newest card kit this week. Head over to their Facebook page to check it out! They are giving away free stuff too! And don't forget there will be a new stamp release coming up in October. Lots of Sweet stuff to be seen.
  • CutCardStock.com is having some discounts right now that might get you into the fall spirit. They have a wide variety of amazing products. Do you do CutCardStock? I am new to them, but am in LOVE! They have some amazing things. I especially love their metallic card stock. Lots of great shimmery colours at a great price.
  • Right now these are my favourite sentiment die cuts. (which I am sure you have noticed ;) The love affair has been going on for awhile... it's not going to stop any time soon. 
  • I have been really inspired by black and white lately. Do you Pinterest? It's a great place to go for lots of inspiration. Two of my favourite pins right now are HERE and HERE. These would make great cards, don't you think?
  • Don't forget World Card Making Day is coming up fast!! You can create to your hearts content AND enter a contest HERE. I'm hoping to get some time in the next week to participate. You should too! Nothing helps you step up your crafty game like a contest, am I right?
  • And totally un-crafty related, anyone out there a Jane Austen fan?? I am completely addicted to this TV series HERE. It's older, and only 4 episodes, but really well done. I love crafting to it. In fact it's on a continuous loop here. I think the actors do a superb job, which means sometimes I may do more watching than crafting when it is on. Jonny Lee Miller plays Mr. Knightly, (ummm, handsome!) If you like reading Jane, I think you will love watching this one!

Ok. That's it for this week. Have fun clicking around! Do you have something you love lately? Leave me a link. I love seeing what's out there. Crafty or not!

Thanks for stopping in today!
Until next time...
xoxo
k

1 comment:

Marcie Sharp said...

I love posts like these! Although it inevitably leads me to new product and spending $$ :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.