Jul 16, 2010

This n' That


I have a few random things that I wanted to share tonight. First off its suuuuper late so I must get to bed. But I wanted to share that I have a friend who just opened her own Etsy Shop! Natasha is a rock star knitter and has started making mohawk caps. (A few you can see below...made to order adult or kid sizes). I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! If you are in the market for something fun, fresh and hand made, head on over to her shop HERE. And Enjoy!


Also, another friend is having an "I {heart} New York" week over at her blog. I did a little post for her that you can read HERE. I love living in New York and I must say its even better now that I have some space and a dishwasher. Can't complain here!

Ok. I will be back with a card for my first Cardabilities Reveal, so stay tuned!!!

Thanks for stopping in.
loves
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.