Jul 30, 2010

Boy Cards

Just a quickie tonight. I pulled together some baby boy cards this week. I LOVE this paper line by My Mind Eye. I have had it forever and have always enjoyed looking at it and wading through the pages and embellies I picked up. I originally got it to do some scrap pages for my boy (I only had one at the time!) and of course never got to it. Luckily it still works great for some cards.
I added some stamps and a few more rhinestones. And those big letters are actually adhesive fabric ones that are at least 5 years old. I colored them up with a Copic and they look good as new!

Ok. going to hit the hay. Got to have rest so I can be a happy momma tomorrow. It's been a week full of a NOT-happy momma. Just ask the kids ; )

thanks for checking in!
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.