Feb 27, 2009

Thank You So Very Much!

This card was definitely an exercise in crafting. There are those moments when you have an idea and really know what you want, but when you finally execute it turns out well.... not as you planned. It is very odd how that works. Anyway, all in all, this didn't turn out that bad, and it is an interesting shape. I think it just might need different colors? I cannot be sure at this point since I have been looking at it for so long ; ) I hope to try this one again at some point.

I hope you are enjoying your day and be sure to check back on sunday for our first card challenge at 365 Cards! I hope to see and hear from you too!

Thanks for stopping.
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Guidelines, Around & About Sentiments
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Fresh Snow, SU! Not Quite Navy
Paper: PTI White, Dark Chocolate
Accessories: Buttons, Embroidery Floss

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Happy Friday!!! sweet card...you're so funny about our Amy Butler Lotus cards :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.