Feb 10, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday #15

I love the elegance of these silver curtains and the pattern on the sheer curtain. I so desperately wanted an all silver card. 
Here's what I FINALLY came up with. This card stumped me for hours. I think I was a bit tired, and it still isn't quite right. There is no sentiment, and also the closure is a bit sketchy. But I do like it.
I added a button and then some elastic string to go around it to keep it closed. I stitched thread through the ribbon to scrunch it up.

I love the embossed image. This Filigree Embossing Powder is absolutely divine. It sticks so well as you can see for yourself.  

Have an inspiring and LOVELY week this week. Share your love with someone!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Inkadinkado All About Borders, PTI Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Versa Mark, Encore! Silver
Paper: SEI Grey, PTI Stampers Select White & Linen Vellum
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Scallop Circle, and Circle, Filigree Embossing Powder, Grey Ribbon, Random Button, Jewelry Elastic String.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristie!
That is beautiful. :)
-teri


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.