Oct 23, 2008

Hello Friend: Dandelion


I just love this Dandelion Hero Arts stamp. So glad it was on sale! And this Houndstooth Backgrounder stamp from CHF was supposed to be another stamp "in hiding." I'm really horrible at this stuff. Just ask my mom. One Christmas she sent all the 12 days of Christmas in one package, but I was so excited I opened them all in one night. She was NOT happy with me. Suspense is just not something I deal with well. Which means its going to be a long and boring stamp-less winter.

Deets:
Stamps: Hero Arts Dandelion, CHF Houndstooth Backgrounder, PTI Birds of a Feather (sentiment)
Paper: PTI Kraft, SU! Really Rust,
Ink: SU! Close to Cocoa, PTI Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush
Accessories: Antique Brads, Sponge

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.