Oct 25, 2008

Beate's Weekend Challenge #63

Once again, Patrick has been out of town, so that means a lot of extra stamping time. I got to join in a couple of challenges and have worked on quite a few cards this week. It's been the perfect thing to help me gear up to pack, move and prepare to not see my stamping stuff for a bit. boo hoo. 

Here is Beate's Weekend Challenge sketch:
I have been practicing my sewing so I thought I would keep at it since it needs some serious help. Yikes!! Of course one of the best stamps to go along with sewing is this cute Pun from the Past.

Oh man, I got a little carried away with the sponging. I have these new daubers I was using and have to learn how to control the outcome still. Oh shoot, I guess that means I will need to keep stamping to get better...darn. I also had this long piece of ribbon I got from a gift from Red Envelope. I couldn't bear to throw it away and I'm do glad I didn't! I love re-using things. It makes me feel good.

So there it is, stay tuned for some more challenges and a new weekly feature here on
the kristie sessions.

thanks for stopping by.
k

Deets:
Stamps: SU! Puns from the Past, Stampers Anonymous Artistic Mosaic
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, PTI Lemon Tart
Paper: SU! Close to Cocoa, PTI Stampers Select White, Lemon Tart, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate
Accessories: PTI Dark Chocolate Twill Ribbon, Lemon Tart Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Red Envelope Cream Ribbon, distressing tool, sewing machine.




1 comment:

Beate said...

I like the old worn look your sponging gives the card. I really like the eyelets on top.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.