Sep 3, 2013

Shimmer and Ombre and Cards, Oh my!

Hey there peeps! Good to be back, and so soon! I have two cards to share today. One I made awhile ago when I was at my mothers in the states. I had a HUGE order come to her house so I could play while I made my visit. Then I packed all that up and brought it home! But one thing I don't have which she does, is this gorgeous shimmer paper by PTI. It's so lovely in person. This photo does not do it justice. I used a new embossing folder by Provo Craft which I love:


Second photo involves a few steps. First, an ombre coloring with Copic Markers. In 3 shades of teal. Then I stamped my medallions with orange and then white ink. Added some rhinestones and a ribbon and adhered it to my card base. I really wanted to see what the shading of the Copics would do with stamping overlaid. I really love the look.
I have a photo lamp thats been out of commission so I am really struggling with getting good photos. Even though it is sunny and hot hot hot here in Singapore I just need more light coming through my windows (not more heat, which I DO have!)

Anyway, thats all for today. Hope your doing great as you take some time out to visit the blog-o-sphere.

love to you
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.