Aug 21, 2009

In Bloom

Good Morning!  Every so often my card making gets messy. Today's card is no exception. This baby has layers of ink and stuff on it. Some things I was trying new, other things were added to cover up things that didn't work out. All in all, I am surprised this baby is still standing. Here she is:

Layered cardstock, scored lines, background stamping, paper piecing, sponging. Lots going on. But you know these beautifully designed flowers from the Papertrey Ink set In Bloom some how make it better:
That and a little Gelly Roll pen action. Ok. so it's friday finally! And really this week could not have ended sooner. Its so nice to have DH home and I look forward to a weekend of time as a family and FINALLY time to myself. DH is really good at that kid watchin' stuff. Also, I hope to finish the second book of a series I started this summer. I am really sucked in. Check it out if you haven't already, cause they are really good. Although I have had some killer dreams (cowboy and indian stuff) and I keep talking like I am from the Arizona Territories in the turn of the century. Stuff like "I reckon" and "out yonder" keep coming out of my mouth. My kids are extremely confused.  Only one more book to go...

Thanks for paying me a visit today! Have a wonderful weekend!
k

Deets: All supplies Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: In Bloom, Background Basics: Text Styled
Ink: Melon Berry, Vintage Cream. SU! Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black
Paper: Scarlet Jewel, Melon Berry, Rustic Vintage Cream
Accessories: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens, Score-It Mini 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yee haw Kristie...lol...crackin' myself up....

OMGoodness...I think you put me over the edge...I have to get this PTI set...oy vey...

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!fantastic design thanks for sharing..
--
Reenee
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.