Aug 31, 2009

Welcome Baby

Just another baby card to get your day started right:

I love this houndstooth stamp from CHF. It is delightful in just about ANY color. Go ahead.... try it yourself and see! I added some glitter to my stars, although I should say I added some stars to my twine and buttons, since as of late I always have those two things on EVERY card. I just love it. Don't you? Here is a shot of the inside:
Isn't that darn cute? (um... that photo is C.L.O.S.E. up isn't it!?! Sheesh!) 
Ok. That's all for today. Must go now and I really hope you are having a great day!
loves~
k

Deets:
Stamps: Houndstooth Backgrounder by CHF. Super Star by Gel-A-Tins, Bitty Baby Blessings by PTI (inside sentiment) Everything Baby (outside sentiment)
Ink: Sweet Blush by PTI, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa by SU!
Accessories: Glitter (from stash), Jute twine and Vintage Buttons by PTI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!!!! someone has babies on the brain, really the card is to wonderful.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.