Aug 8, 2009

I'm Here For You

Another simple single layer card for you this weekend. Nothing fancy, just playing around with simplicity. 


I love this sentiment. Simple and to the point. And I think people need to hear it often. What a blessing we can be in each others lives. I hope your day is going well and that you feel loved.

Thank you for stopping by. Each day I am reminded that without each other, life is pretty darned empty, so thank you for the part you play in my life!! 

loves~
k

Deets: All Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Floral Fusion 
Ink: Sweet Blush, Fresh Snow, Dark Chocolate
Paper: Kraft
Accessories: Vintage Button, Glitter (by Stampendous), Chocolate Chip Pen by SU!

5 comments:

Maile Belles said...

Simply Beautiful!!!

Sophie said...

Great card, soft and pretty !

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Kristie! I especially like the color scheme you used. --teri

~amy~ said...

gorgeous kristie...I love your choices of inks...wow.

Evelin said...

Gosh, I love papertrey ink!! Too bad I am not in the US. If not, I will definitely go for the CHA!!! :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.