The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:
- Comment on this blog.
- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
I have found these women through 365 Cards and think they always put in some strong work. I would like to nominate the following awesome bloggers for this award:
And You know Maz is so sweet she nominated me for this one too!! Thanks Maz!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
1. Jessica: at Coffee Addicted. Some brilliant stuff there!
2.Alicia C. at Alicia Scraps. Her cards will take your breath away!
3.Rieca: at Onewithapassionforstampin. Pretty talented girl here! Love her stuff!
4.Jana at Icantwanna. Very creative ideas AND she loves Disney, so you just can't lose!
5.Laurel at Want2scrap. Whoo buddy she's got some GREAT stuff!
6. Di at Allswelldl. I have watched her cards grow leaps and bounds since 365 Cards started. She has participated in (almost) EVERY challenge. Now that is some serious stamina!
7.Nancy at NancySanders. She has already received each of these awards, but I dig her stuff, so she's getting awarded again!
Seven Things you might find interesting (but then again... maybe not!)
1. I have two boys. Ages 4 and 2 And a husband who is a production designer.
2. I studied Acting and Directing in college... which did NOT prepare me for an intense love of paper.
3. I am the 3rd youngest of 7 kids (My mom is a rock star!!)
4. I am 31 yrs. old and my sign is Cancer
5. I have been cardmaking/papercrafting for 2 years. My first card making experience was two weeks after my son was born... I remember sitting there thinking, "I should be sleeping. But this is SO much fun!"
6.My favorite foods are mangos and chocolates
7. I have dabbled in every craft: jewelry making, soap making, scrapbooking, toll painting, drawing, sewing... nothing has stuck like card making and I am sure nothing will ; )
Thanks again for all the wonderful awards. See you tomorrow for a 365 Cards Challenge and of course a Nifty Gifty!!!
loves to you!