Apr 7, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday # 21

Todays Take Off is again from Serena and Lily. You know, this catalog is so amazing, I am going through the entire thing and using it as inspiration, so bear with me. You will see a few more in the coming weeks. But I figure you will love these rooms as much as I do, so you won't mind, right?? Ok, here is the inspiration:


And here is my take:
I left it really simple only using 2 inks and one color paper! I layer it all on white and popped up the flower. I wanted to keep it clean people!
Here's a close-up. This little tag has been hanging out in my drawer for a really long time. Glad I got to use him up. 
That's it for TOT today. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Hope you find some inspiration today and find a way to create with it, even in the smallest way.
Have a good one!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Background Basics: Retro, Beautiful Blooms
Ink: SU! Not Quite Navy, Soft Sky
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers Select White
Accesories: Making Memories Tag, Embroidery Floss

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous kristie...

AUsome mom said...

THIS IS JUST GORGEOUS!!! I love these colors. OMG - it's just stunning. So, crisp and clean, it just makes me smile all over my face!! Beautiful job, Kristie!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.