Apr 5, 2009

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday #5

It's Sunday again and time for another GREAT sketch from Pam at 365 Cards. Here it is:
I was first blown away by the detail of this sketch... I didn't quite know how to tackle it, but here is what I did:
I started by picking a pattern paper and the rest just followed. It's double sided with the lines and then the circles on the flip side which I put under the ribbon, so its kind of hard to see. This paper is by Scenic Route and its fun to work with. I also pulled out the Bitty Baby Blessings set from Papertrey Ink. 
Here is a close up of the dimension. I popped up the sentiment tag, and the sailboat. Added a button and some adhesive gems. They all seemed to be just the right color, which I was SO happy about. I love when different collections compliment each other. It just feels like paper magic. So thats all for today! Stop by 365 Cards to see the other DT members and their take on this sketch, and we hope you feel inspired to create you own. We would love to see what you come up with! Have a great and relaxing Sunday!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: SU! Basic Black
Paper: SU! Tangerine Tango, Papertrey Ink Stampers White, Scenic Route Designer Paper
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Melon Berry Button, K&Co. Adhesive Gems, Pop Up Dots, Corner Rounder

6 comments:

Nancy Jensen said...

Wow, you nailed that sketch perfectly! And what a cute card, too. Thanks for sharing.

~amy~ said...

Kristie, I absolutely a-dore your card!!! I'm a huge orange fan too and teamed up with that blue...pure perfection!!

Karen Lee said...

This is such a delightful card. I just love your take on today's challenge!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

Sophie said...

Beautiful card ! I love your color combo.

Vicky said...

I'm just loving all the PTI goodness!! Love the bold colors too!

AUsome mom said...

This is just precious! Love that paper and all your elements. The color looks orange to me which is my fav!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.