Feb 26, 2009

The Time Has Come!

Are you out there? Yes, I'm talking to you!! Get on over to 365 Cards Blog RIGHT NOW and participate in our first challenge. It's easy to get started and totally worth the time you will put in. How can you go wrong with a hand crafted box to hold your lovely hand made cards??? Well, let me just say, you CAN'T!  So please, please get going cause you only have a few more days left and then there will be a new challenge! I can promise you there are so many wonderful challenges in your future with 365 Cards. You won't want to miss a day of it. So hold on to your hats!

loves~
k

**and those of you who are around my neck of the woods, (and you know who you are...) give me some love and kick out this first challenge. Let me know if you need help with mr. linky, getting a page in a gallery to show your stuff, or even a pep talk to get movin'. I love ya and can't wait to see what you create!




No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.