Feb 12, 2009

A pocketful of Love

I found these cute 4x4 glassine bags at Broadway Paper in Milwaukee. I thought it would be a good way to make a pocket to hide a sentiment. It kind of makes this card interactive. I cut off the top flap and rounded the corners.  I stamped my beloved polka dots on the front. I sponged the edges of the black CS with Fresh Snow ink.
Inside the pocket is a notecard with the sentiment. Using Heart Prints and Heart Print Sentiments.  Inside is a white notecard you can use to write your own message. I really love Pure Poppy with Black. Very bold.  I wanted to make this for a friend I haven't talked to in forevah! She is on the opposite coast and I thought this would be a good valentine to send.

I hope to send my love to a lot of people this Valentine's Day. I figure its the best thing to do since I just adore making Valentine's!  Take this year to send lots of love to those you are around and those who have moved far from you. When you spread love, you are filled with love!

Thanks for stopping by!
k


Deets:
Stamps: PTI Heart Prints, Heart Prints Sentiments, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: SU! Basic Black, PTI Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Fresh Snow
Paper: PTI True Black, Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White, Black and White Basics DP
Accessories: Martha Stewart Glitter, 4x4 Glassine Bag, corner rounder, PTI Black Twill Ribbon


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.