Feb 13, 2009

Happy Valentines To my Husb.

This is the card I am giving Patrick this year. I received some of these mini file folders, and I thought it would help keep his Valentine card from turning too cutesie.

I distressed and sewed the edges and added a journaling card to the front. The chipboard U was inked up and then embossed a few times to give it a shine. I added stickers to say "Why I LOVE"
Here is the inside card. I am going to put the top 10 things I love about him. I haven't started yet. I want them to be perfect so I need a lot of thinking time. I used a few ink colors to give it a mottled look.
Here is the paper clip. I used some hot glue and added some buttons. An easy way to make a nice accessory. I hope he likes it. I hate giving him things that are too cute or crafty. This is at least something he will keep because its says a bit more than just Happy Valentine's Day. Can't wait to give it to him.
Thanks for stopping by
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Heart Prints, CHF Lined Paper Backgrounder
Ink: SU! Pumpkin Pie, Close To Cocoa, PTI Dark Chocolate
Paper: Heidi Swap Foto Folders, Destination Journaling Card, PTI White
Accessories: Buttons, hot glue/gun, Chipboard, Destination Varnish Stickers, Making Memories Simply Stated Rub-on Alphabet, Sewing Machine.

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.