Feb 19, 2009

Bookmark Card

When I was still pregnant with Ronin, a work friend of Patrick's gave us this set of Bedtime Wishes Cards called Sweet Dreams. The idea is to read the quote/poem/saying on the back of the card to your little one and then put the card under their pillow so they have sweet dreams. Well, I never did do that, but I love these cards. They each have a different picture and saying and I always wanted to do something with them. This is the second Bookmark Card I have made with them. They are just delightful to make.

I also had a chance to get out my jewelry stash. As I have gotten older I have dabbled a little in many different crafts. I want to explore those lost crafts and add them into the cards I make. Todays is jewelry.  I used beads to make a "pin" and also the hook for the bookmark.
When you pull the bookmark out you can see the saying on the back. This particular one is by Helen Keller. Its about daring to live the life in your dreams. This saying from PTI Out On A Limb Sentiments fit it perfectly. I designed this card without thinking of how UGLY it would be once you take the bookmark off, so that is why I added the sentiment. Not the best looking, but better than it was before!
Here is the whole shebanG! I will definitely be using these cards again. I have 34 left!

Hope you have a great day and here is to living the life you have imagined!!!
thanks for stopping
k

Deets:
Stamps: CHF Beautiful (swirl), PTI Out on a Limb Sentiments
Ink: SU! Basic Black
Paper: PTI Night Shimmer, Vintage Cream, SU! Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Bohemian "My Dad & Me" Embellishments (heart, Ribbon, Jewels), Sweet Dreams Bedtime Wish Card, Jewelry Beads, Wire

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.