Feb 24, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday #16

This weeks Take-off comes from the Pottery Barn Kids catalog. I have had this picture for quite awhile, so long that I can't find the picture on their website anywhere. It still speaks to me after all this time ; ) I love the bold colors and the symmetry of the squares.
Now before I show you my take, I just gotta say that when I did this my lighting was horrible (why haven't I gotten a light yet?) and it's safe to say that I had just lost my crafting mojo... Here' my take:
Funny, but still..... I just can't tell. And really, what would I use this card for?? A birthday? A hot date?
Since making this card I have improved my lighting situation only slightly and my mojo comes and goes. I guess everyone gets stuck in a rut at some point. And my camera is still out of commission. But those are not reasons to stop crafting! 

So get some stuff out today and get creative. And if you want to use my Ad inspiration, please do! And send me a link of your creation. I would love to see it.
thanks for stopping by
k

Deets:
Stamps: Doodle Factory Creatures
Ink: SU! Basic Black, Kids Markers
Paper: PTI Select White, True Black, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, SU! Pacific Blue, Green from stash
Accessories: Junkitz Racing Chipboard


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

okay, what a fun doodle factory card!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.