Nov 5, 2008

To My Friends In Queens

I have finally moved away from my wonderful apt. in Queens and while I was really excited to go, I have been so sad to leave my friends. I have racked my brain to try and think of some way to find closure and say goodbye to such wonderful people. Although this is something so minor, I did make them some cards. Here are a few of the designs: 
What makes these cards so special (I hope) is that the matted flowers with the sentiment (seen above) is actually a magnet that you can detach.  Hopefully by giving them a little bit of myself they will know that I love them and that their friendship is so important to me. And maybe each time the pass the fridge they will think of all the good New York Moments we had together.

I love all my hommies in Queens!!

Until next time...
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Garden Of Life; Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, SU! Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, White Craft, Basic Black
Paper: Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Spring Mist SU! Not Quite Navy, Everyday Blessings;
Accessories: PTI Ribbon in Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Craft Knife

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.