Nov 7, 2008

Autumn



This is an image from a stamp set I haven't used in a while and was actually the very first stamp set I ever purchased. SU! Perennial Favorites. I really do like it and need to find more ways to use it. I thought now that it is November, and getting cold, I need to get my fall cards in since it will be winter before we know it.

I used more First Fruits paper and kept it simple. The paper really does all the work so that I don't have to, and that's always nice.

Thanks for stopping by.
k

Deets: 
Stamps: SU! Perennial Favorites
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, SU! Basic Black Ink Pen
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Stampers Select White, First Fruits Patterned Paper, SU! Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: PTI Dark Chocolate Twill Ribbon, All purpose Twine.

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.