Nov 25, 2008

Take-Off Tuesday #4


This weeks post comes from the Fall/Holiday Crate & Barrel Catalog. These really great embroidered towels reminded me of the white ink/chalk card I did a while back. I thought I would give it another go and make it very Thanksgiving-ish to help celebrate this week.

I started with stamping my wheat image from PTI's First Fruits set onto scrap paper and cutting it out creating a mask. I then stamped the middle image on my Dark Chocolate cardstock covered it with the mask and proceeded to stamp the wheat image twice on both sides. I pulled out my chalks for the surrounding images but left the center one white, like on the towels. I matted that image with some fall colored cardstock, SU!'s Pumpkin Pie and PTI's Summer Sunrise. I love this velvet American Craft RicRac ribbon. It helped add some depth. 

And that's it. Have a spectacular Thanksgiving holiday. I will be back next week after a week in the sun of the Carribean!!! 

Until then, I hope you find more in life that inspires you.

k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI First Fruits
Ink: SU! White Craft, PTI Dark Chocolate
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Stampers Select White, Summer Sunrise, SU! Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: American Craft Ribbon, All Night Media Autumn Blending Chalks, Gold Eyelets



No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.