Aug 19, 2015

Top Dog Die Post: Quick Fall Notecards!

Hello there! I'm sharing this weeks Top Dog Die post. I wanted something fast. Can you sympathise? School is getting back in session, shopping needs to be done, Back to School nights need to be attended and finishing up any last moment 'summer-time flings' need to be squeezed in. There isn't a lot of crafting time! So when that happens to me, Top Dog Die cuts are the best way to get 'er done!

I made up three notecards in to time flat.



I started by doing a quick water-colour wash using my Gansai watercolors from CutCardStock.com. I used some fall colours to go with the Fall Foliage die cuts from Top Dog Dies

This took a matter of 5 minutes from start to finish and then I die cut out a few of each item. (quicker if you use your heat gun for drying) I then took some pre-scored A1 sized notecards from CutCardStock.com and adhered the items on, and stamped a sentiment. POOF! All done! This is a fast card you can make up if you have to run dinner over to a friend.

Or maybe you have THAT many zuchinni's in your garden and you just can't. eat. more! Whip up this real fast and put it in a care basket for your neighbours.

Or maybe it's the first day of school and you totally forgot to think about that new teacher who might need to know you have her back all year, when it comes to your child... quick notecard and a 'thank you' to her all done before the kids can run out the door ;)


See! You always need a fast and furious 'go-to' in times of need. So my advise? Add some pre-folded notecards to your stash and get a few new Top Dog Die sets and you are all ready for those crafting times when you are in a real pinch. It will save yourself some time!

Thanks for joining me today.  Hope you have a great week!
xoxo
k

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous! Those leaves are beautiful, wonderful CAS card set!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.