Jul 31, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #86

Well, lookie who's going crazy and posting twice in one day! What's going on over here, is Kristie going 'crazy-town!?'  Well yes, yes I am, or else why would I be referring to myself in 3rd person? 

Ok... enough of that already. I'm here to get in on CAS(E) This Sketch just hours before the deadline!

Here's the sketch:


And my card:

I kept it simple by doing on one layer stamping and you know, I'm still getting used to this sparkle spray. Anyone have any pointers they can give me? It's either a TON of spray or these crazy big dots. nothing nice and in-between that makes my card look carefree and confident. You know? I guess I just need practice. But I do love the sparkle it gives. I had to add some sequins to cover up some of those renegade splatters. Oh me, oh my!


I layers some embossed paper and some glitter in there too and called it good. And in all honesty (and what good am I if I'm not being honest?) I really don't like this card... at all. BUT! Challenge done! So onward and upward.

Ok. That's it. I'm heading back to my craft room to see what else I can whip up for fun and maybe this time I will actually like it ; )
Thanks for stopping in.
love
k


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.