Mar 1, 2010

Hello! & Pink Persimmon WINNER!

Hello Monday! Hello March! HELLO my Friends!!! How are you today? It's amazing to me that we are again at the start of a new week and a new month. My little babe is 1 month old this week! How did time go so fast?? I wanted to stop in today to share a card with you. ALL Pink Persimmon stamps:
Hello my deer!.... I used THIS stamp set using the solid tree image for some background stamping. Orange, Red and White. Lots of fun and bright colors for the start of spring! Is spring really coming? I sure hope so! I am done hibernating and am ready for the park, bikes, shorts and budding flowers! I found my tulips coming up a few days ago... the night before it snowed 2 feet! I have yet to see if they survived, but I am not holding out much hope. But regardless spring always comes and for that I am so grateful!

Today I wanted to share with you my Pink Persimmon winner. I put all the names in a hat and my DH picked out.....
Joanne Gilch!!!! You are the winner of the Pink Persimmon stamp Set SINGING BIRDS! Congrats to you!!!

Thanks to you all for playing along. SO many of you did cards for all 5 blogs and I am super impressed! It was a lot of fun hopping around to see what you created. 

Thanks for stopping by today too. Have a great week!
k






2 comments:

~amy~ said...

this card is WOW!

Kelly S. said...

OMG Kristie this card ROCKS! OH the COLORS!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.