Apr 1, 2010

Card Patterns #57

Whoo buddy... two posts in one week! I am rockin' it! Ok... today is another card challenge. Card Patterns #57, at your service:

And I realized how long it has been since I have crafted at a steady pace cause this baby took me forevah to pull together! I think I may have groaned a few times too ; ) Alas, I introduce you to, todays card:
Have a beautiful day! It's been raining like crazy here which is why I think I needed me some bright colors and spring images! I used some Divine Twine again too (LOVE IT!)
Stamps are Hero Arts and My Cute Stamps.... Purdy darned cute eh? 

I am totally happy about the weekend coming up. DH has friday off (3 day weekend!) and we have some family coming into town. It's going to be great. Can't wait till they get here. 

Hope all is well with you and you get some serious crafting in. I would love to say I will, but I know I won't... family comes first ; ) but I will see you next week with some Pink Persimmon goodness, so come on back now, ya hear!
 
love to you!
k


4 comments:

lizzaveta said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

dstandard said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx

yyam said...

It is a pretty card!

P/s: Sometimes I find it hard to put things together quickly too...but your end result is great! :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.