Nov 16, 2009

Pink Persimmon Sketch Challenge!

Good Monday Morning to you all! We have a really fun challenge for you today. Over at the Pink Persimmon Blog there is a sketch challenge going on and ONE of you could win a really fabulous prize! So get on over there and join in the fun. Here is the sketch:
Here is my take:
All Pink Persimmon stamps... Vintage Cupcake and Sweet Greetings. I pulled out some sassy paper by K&Co. I thought that since I have been doing a lot of holiday stuff, I would switch it up a bit. You know, you can always use a cupcake right??
Ok, so now that you have seen the sketch, hop on over to Pink Persimmon to see the rest of the Creative Teams take on it AND be entered to win a prize! The contest will be open for two weeks with the random winner chosen Nov. 30th. Now how is that for a nice close to the month?!

Can't wait to see what you have up in your little noggins for this one. It's a great sketch with a lot of design possibilities so be sure to play along!

Thanks for checking in with me today. Have a great week!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Vintage Cupcake, Sweet Greetings (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Black Graphite (Brilliance)... have I told you lately how much I LOVE this ink??)
Paper: Hibiscus Burst, Linen Vellum, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink), Citronella pattern paper (K&Co.)
Accessories: Hibiscus Burst Satin Ribbon, Vintage Button (Papertrey Ink), Classic Circle, Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Glitter (From Stash)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Delish Kristie! Such a fun & happy card girl!!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

i love your use of colour!
I don't have any of pink persimmon stamps, can I still play along?
R

Heather said...

looks delicious!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.