Jul 22, 2009

365 Cards: You Raise Me Up!

Today's challenge at 365 Cards is to use to ways to add dimension on your card. I chose to use some chipboard and pop dots. Of course I think the glitter adds dimension too ; )

The chipboard cupcake comes from Maya Road and the sentiment is Hero Arts. I put on tons of stickles and then shimmer glitter on the polka dots. Pretty simple card. I just smashed the chipboard into the ink pad to apply the color. I also added some Dimensional glaze to the cherry for some dimension and shine. What do you think you will make today using some dimension?? Can't wait to see it!

Here is a little close-up. I was trying to show you the different layers, but it is a bit hard to see. Hope you are having a great day wherever you are!

loves

k

Deets:
Stamps: Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages, PTI Polka Dot Basics

Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate. VersaMark

Paper: PTI Raspberry Fizz

Accessories: Stickles, Glitter, Dimesional Glaze, SU! Marker, PTI Riboon

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥♥love this♥♥ cupcake, glitter, pink...what could be better? I had to chuckle at your technical term : smashed

LOL...you crack me up!

Juls said...

love this! A glittery cupcake! Yumm!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.