Nov 28, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop, AWDML and Love to you!

Hey there everyone! I wanted to stop in real quick to let you know that today I am over at Sweet Stamp Shop sharing a little tutorial with some subway art inspiration!

You can take a little peek here:


ALSO! I am over at A Walk Down Memory Lane sharing a fun technique for pattern paper and embossing paste:

ALSO!!!

And this is IMPORTANT! Guess what I found floating around in my junk email files? All these sweet comments from each of you! I don't know what happened, but I was cleaning things out and I found all these sweet comments that EACH OF YOU had sent to me in the last few weeks and I must say, my heart burst!! Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with me and share your thoughts and kind words. I am SO sorry if you did not get a reply from me! I try so hard to reply to each of you and I feel bad I left so many of you hanging!
Please know I LOVE each and every one of your comments! Thank you for your faithful visit and kind words! I LOVE YOU!

ok... onto your regularly scheduled programs ;)
xoxo
k

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

How cute is that panda card? I LOVE it!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.