Nov 6, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop Snuggle Pandas

Hello there! Today it's my turn to share a little Sweet Stamp Shop love with you all. I get to do this a few times a month, and I do love it!

Today I wanted to talk a bit about something out there in the design world called, "White on White" 
Or at least that's what I call it ;)  It's kind of a big thing right now, I feel like. So many paper crafters are using it and it is simply stunning. I wanted to try a bit of it myself. Just to see how it feels. 

Here's what happened:

I die cut a ton of snowflakes from white and adhered them and some glitter to my card base. Its a simple thing. But kind of fun! If you are used to using a lot of coloured card stock it might feel a bit bare to you, but when you add some intricate white pieces over top it can do amazing things. You can see a ton of lovely inspiration HERE. Go ahead, hop over and scroll through. I'll wait.....
{time lapsing for you to get there and back, already!}

Lovely right!? I know, I know! It's so gorgeous its worth a try and who knows, you may just find yourself a new little something you like. I know I did!


These cute pandas are now released over at Sweet Stamp Shop. And they are stinkin' cute. I used some T1 Copic on their fur and some R22 on the cheeks. Once I coloured it I went over it with the Colorless Blender to fade the colour out a bit. I also added some Wink Of Stella to my heart in the background and fussy cut my sentiment.

That's all for today! I'll be back this weekend for the Paperwings Productions Blog Hop! So be sure to check that out tomorrow. And next week I will be back with some love at The Card Concept as well as another Sweet post, so there is a lot coming! Hope to see you again soon.

Until then, thanks for dropping in! I love to hear from you, so if you have a moment, feel free to say "howdy-do!" Have a great weekend!

xoxo
k


Sweet items used in this project:



5 comments:

Yoonsun Hur said...

cute, cute, CUTE!! So darling~

Anonymous said...

These are too cute Kristie - am loving the white on white!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I LOVE the snowflakes!

Nora Noll said...

How CUTE!! Love the fun snowflakes and those totally adorable pandas!! Fabulous card design!

Jill said...

Eeeeek! Cuteness! These pandas! Love them! :) and white on white-so fab! Just such a great look ;)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.