Dec 2, 2014

Paper Wings Productions Monthly Challenge

Hey there! Today is the Paper Wings Productions monthly challenge! And its all about the holidays!

Here is my card:

For this card, I wanted to create a Christmas theme but not necessarily using Christmas stamps. I like a challenge, as you know ;) I gathered my supplies. I have an old book that I use just for crafting. I tore a page from it and trimmed it down to an A2 size. I'm using the Whimiscal Alphabet stamp.

After stamping my letters to spell out: "A Merry Christmas" in the shape of a tree, I took some white ink and sponged a halo around it. I then took some tea dye distress ink to put some shading around the edges of the page.

I then die cut a ribbon, star and holy berries and stamped them with some patterns from Sacred Geometry.
I adhered my paper just a bit in the middle of the page and then sewed around the edge with my sewing machine. I then adhered all of my items and added an enamel dot to the bottom.

And that's it! I hope you have a great time working with the challenge this month. It's always fun to create Christmas cards! And as always, Christmas is coming fast! Are you ready?? I am freaking out! I usually am pretty organised but this year it has eluded me. So I hope there is a Christmas miracle in there somewhere for me!

I hope you have a great week and a great December where ever you live and whatever you celebrate! Thanks for sharing your time with me!

xoxo
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.