Nov 11, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop Pandas!

Hello there! Today I'm sharing with you some cards from the latest release over at Sweet Stamp Shop. This little guy was on the blog during the release and I kinda forgot to post it! So he's going first, just to say hello, and Happy Birthday. So lets get down to it. I ran my card base through one of my favourite embossing plates by Lifestyle Crafts. Those diagonal lines just get to me. I love it. ( You will see I used it on both of my cards for today.) 


I picked some pattern paper to make my grass but originally the paper is green with white chevrons which was a little bright so I coloured over it with a green Copic marker. You just have to make things work for you, right? I adhered it onto my card at a slant. I stamped, coloured (Copics) and fussy cut my balloons and adhered them to the base before attaching my string. One tip: When you tie balloons, make a loop in your string and then slide it onto the bottom of your balloon. It makes for much faster tying. I covered my balloons with Glossy Accents. Seriously, how did I ever craft without this amazing stuff!? I was not living until I finally purchased that glorious bottle with the pink label. I adore it so. My sentiment is heat embossed onto vellum.


Next up is: Miss You Pho Sho! Featuring again my fav. embossing plate and my favourite banner die cut. I ate Pho noodles just the other day and smiled the whole time I battled with my chop sticks. I am horrible at them! How is it possible, living in Asia, you ask? I have no idea.... I'm just crap at it.

I punched a few circles out of some pattern paper and added some enamel dots (I love those things!), a sequin and some twine. Pretty simple really. And just like with all my pandas, I used Copics to add some grey to his fur and some pink for the cheeks, and then went over it with my Colorless Blender to mute it down a bit.


Ok.. that's all she wrote folks. I gotta go. BUT I love visiting here like this. We should do it again, and soon!

Thanks for taking the time out to say hello! You can find all the links for Sweet Stamp Shop here:
Pinterest
Facebook
Blog/Newsletter

Click on any or ALL and join in the fun that is always Sweet!

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I just love the embossing and the pattern and the direction of it on the first card, and the second is just so so sweet!

~amy~ said...

I hope to play with my new SSS this weekend...your cards are ADORABLE.

Nora Noll said...

How CUTE are these cards? I LOVE the embossing plate that you used for the background. I also love these pandas. They are so sweet!! I am also a HUGE fan of glossy accents. I use it on almost everything!!

Jill said...

Ahhhhhh! These two cards are so cute & fun! Pho sho!?!? LOVE. Crappy with chopsticks? LOve that too -so funny!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.