Mar 6, 2009

You are the World

This poor little card sat and sat on my desk for over a week. I just couldn't finish it. I worked hard on the color combo. (oy, should I not admit that?) I like all of them together. I really worked hard on hand stitching through the ribbon. I like how it turned out. I guess the part that stumped me was the sentiment. I couldn't decide if it should be an image or words. Overall though, I like how it ended up.

It just goes to show that sometimes you have to let things percolate until they can be finished (or at least I do). I am noticing I have a small but substantial stack of things that are half done. I think maybe they are waiting for that perfect stamp image that I just don't own yet, so it could be awhile! Anyway, I hope you are creating what you want this week, and having a wonderful time doing it. Whether its a card, food, friendships or love in your family. I hope you are enjoying yourself. I would like to leave you with this quote that is so poignant:
Hope all is well where you are. 
Loves~
k

Deets: 
Stamps: PTI Out on a Limb Sentiments, Sassafras Lass Trims 'n Things
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Stampers Select White. S.E.I Gray
Ink: SU! Tangerine Tango, PTI Fresh Snow
Accessories: Martha Stewart Pink Twill, Embroidery Floss, K&Co. Wild Saffron 3-D butterfly, Corner Rounder

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kristie, this is gorgeous...love how you percolated it....it looks perfect!

Vicky said...

Kristie - I love this!! I love the layout, the colors, the butterfly, the ribbon, everything! Fantastic job!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.