Mar 5, 2009

My Favorite Colors

I had a lovely thing come for me in the mail today. The new Basic Grey Porcelain Aviary stamp set. Wow. I am in love.... 


I used the three bird cages in the set to stamp my background Kraft paper.  I used my favorite colors right now. Mustard, Brown & White. (they are even in my blog banner!) I find that these are everywhere in my wardrobe as well. Can you go wrong? Maybe, but I don't care.  And for those of you who are color sensitive, I will be sure to wear items that are a bit more springy when the snow actually melts. I don't think people allow you to wear mustard this time of year. Anyway. I enjoyed every moment of making this card. The crooked squares, that big brad, the kraft paper! Mmmm. Crafting heaven. And if you have a chance to get this new stamp set, I HIGHLY recommend it. 'Tis FAB!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
k

Deets:
Stamps: Basic Grey Porcelain Aviary
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate
Paper: SU! More Mustard, PTI Kraft, Stampers Select White
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Mustard brad

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovely....lovely....lovely....I soooo can't wait to get my hands on those stamps!!!

Natasha said...

Love it! I agree, you can't go wrong with mustard brown!

Vicky said...

Love this Kristie! Great colors, too :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice card !


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.