Mar 12, 2009

My Style

Whew! Aren't you tired of purple and black?? I didn't realize I had 2 posts in a row made with the same colors. Sheesh! Sorry about that. Will try to NEVER do that again!!  We all need some variety in our lives so on with todays post!

I would classify myself as a simple girl. I love paper and wonderful colors. I could spend hours in any paper store (ok, except for Office Max... I could spend about 30min) I have always loved pre-printed cards and letterpress. It makes my heart sing! So, when I got this stamp set in the mail I figured this was the chance to make something that looked like it was pre-preprinted, but was actually stamped by hand. Enter today's card:

This baby is ONE layer. No buttons, ribbon, tags, or other embellishments. Nothing but simplicity. This is the kind of card I could send to anyone. Whether its a embellishment loving paper crafter, or "anti-kitch" modern designer (like my husb) and anywhere in between. It's non offensive, and non specific all in a good way. This is the card I can send for any number of reasons. This is my style. Pure and Simple. I hope to fill my stamp stash with other sets with this much versatility. Thanks Basic Grey. I owe you one.
And thanks to you for stopping by!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Basic Grey Porcelain Aviary
Ink: PTI Auqa Mist, Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, SU! Close To Cocoa
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream
Accessories: Corner Rounder

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Kristie...I just received this set in the mail from a blogging friend...I can't wait to play with it. I absolutely adore your clean & simple card..

linzi said...

I would put that on my wall. You are amazing. This card is gorgeous!

Nessa said...

Wow that really is a great stamp! I agree with linzi.... you should frame that beauty :)

SmilynStef said...

Wow ... absolutely, amazing ... delicious colors and such classic design.

Vicky said...

Beautiful Kristie!!! I


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.