Dec 16, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop December Release!!


 Hello!! It's that time again.... Time to release the dickens out of the Sweet Stamp Shop! Today I get to share with you a few of my projects. First I have this penny rolling card:

This uses the new Petite Sweet Give 'Em Tacos. Anyone out there know the song "Funky Town" ?? I have been singing it ever since I saw this sentiment. Here is a little clip of it, if you would like to sing along! I wanted my taco to be moving (like the song says) so I opted for a moving card. (Sentiment is from last months released Taco Bout It)

Next up is Petite Sweet Granny Panties! How funny is this set!?  I wanted my panties to be hot hot hot! I chose two sentiments from last months reveal and 'paired' the with Granny Panties. (Ha Ha! Pun totally intended!)

I also took the fire image from Dragon to give my card some heat. I stamped both on the white and coloured card stock and used Copics to color.


Next up is Quilt Stitch. I LOVE this set! I love the whimsy of the design but also it is very versatile. I chose to use just the quilt squares for my background and made up this holiday card. 

 I coloured them all with trio sets of Copic markers. I then used the Monogram Alpha set to stamp my 'holidays' sentiment and used a die cut for the rest. I also matted it all on a scalloped rectangle die cut.


I couldn't stop playing with this set and made up a second card making a little lighter and brighter card. I used Copics again in three colours (red, yellow and blue tones) and used them to outline the card base. 


I used a die cut heart to ground my sentiment and covered it with Glossy Accents. I also used an itty bitty die cut heart on the sewing machine. The heart is already there in the design but I wanted to change up the color. I LOVE this sewing machine! In fact I coloured it to be a lot like the Singer machine I actually own. It has turquoise accents too!

And just for your viewing enjoyment, I have this little baby... I was going to save it for another post, but I want to go out with a bang! I coloured and fuzzy cut all my panties and laid them out. I popped up my artsy panties to give it a bit more dimension.


I chose the sentiment from Artsy Fartsy and hand drew my lines to help pull in the focus onto the centre of the card. My T-ruler is the best purchase I have made in a long time!!


So, how Artsy Fartsy are you feeling today?? Have you seen the entire release? You can see it RIGHT HERE. Then, put on your big girl panties and head on over to the store and get your artsy order in!!

Thanks so much for stopping in today! I hope you have a great week!
xoxo

k

Stamps used in these projects:

3 comments:

Yoonsun Hur said...

OMGoodness!! All your cards are super duper cute!!!!

Rubeena I. said...

these are amazingly cute! :) I bought a few sets! Can't wait!

Renee V said...

OMGoodness, these are all fabulous, but especially loving the last card and stamp set!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.