Apr 17, 2014

Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Sparks Challenge!

Hey there all! Just dropping in to share a little sumthin'. 
I actually pulled off a challenge within the allotted time. Crazy, I know!


I'm joining over at Paper Smooches to share in their Sparks Challenge. I think I told you awhile ago that I just got a whole SLEW of Paper Smooches stamps. I have been eyeing them for so long that when it came time to order, I just loaded up my cart. So many amazing images to play with!

Here is the inspiration photo:

And here is my take:

I LOVE this doll image from Knick Knacks. Just love it. I kind of went with a color/space inspiration with this one. I used my Falling Hearts stencil for the background to mimic the visual aspect of the inspirational photo. Colored up my doll with similar colours as the photo and popped her up with dimensionals.
I did a mixed bag for my sentiment. DOLL was with outline alphabet (PTI) and YOURE A is a different stamp set too (Simon Says Stamp).
Colored the outlined letters with a Copic. I added a leftover circle I had sitting around and sponged it with some ink for her little sunshine halo-y thing behind her. I felt like it would make her pop a bit more. Put it all on a Pure Poppy card base (PTI). And Voila! You're a Doll!


Welp, that's all she wrote folks.... I'm glad I got to get in on this challenge. Join in the fun by clicking HERE!
thanks for stopping in!
k


1 comment:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is such a sweet card - and that heart background, swoon - love it! Thanks so much for playing at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.