Oct 28, 2010

Scrap Stash Blitz

If you are anything like me, you have page after page of papers and embellishments sitting in your stash. You pull them out and realize how much you loved them but yet you still have so much left over to use and have long since moved on to the latest grand thing. Welp, I pulled out some papers and set to work making a slew of thank you cards. The list of people I need to thank keeps growing so I thought it was a perfect time to use up my stash and send some thank you love in the mail.

Because you are lucky, you get to see all of them at once. (uh, mostly its because I am too lazy to make multiple posts ; )


All these papers and the embellishments are the Berry Sweet collection from K&Co. This stamp is Lawn Fawn.

I am trying out the new color Fresh Linen from Papertrey Ink. It's not too bad, but I do find I am not sure what to do with it, the paper especially. I think my eyes need to get used to seeing it. However the ribbon, as always, is great!
These stamps and ribbon are Papertrey Ink and I added the embellishment to a Martha Stewart doily.

With this one I made up a small tag to be used for the sentiment so I could free up the paper to take the focus. I love those little mushies...
And last but not least, another Lawn Fawn stamp set. I wanted this all to be fun and colorful. I love the pink water! Again I added some Fresh Linen ribbon and a few rhinestones.


Ok, thats my scrap stash blitz for ya! I want to make a habit of using up my stash. My poor drawers are stuffed full and need some relief! Maybe I will have another blitz soon. Have a great evening. This weekend is full of halloween fun for us. What are you up to? Hope you have a great weekend too!
Happy Crafting!
k


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Cute stuff kristie!!!

Heidi said...

very cute! i especially love the last one with the whale! great paper choices! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, great cards! I look at my stash and no inspiration comes! I do like what you did!! G in Utah


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.