Oct 15, 2010

Cardabilities #13

Hey there! Today is the start of a new Cardabilities term. I am so excited to be staying on for the next term, so lets get started! #13:

Here is my take on the sketch:
I decided to off-set it a bit. This Lawn Fawn set comes with the curly cue stamp that is actually straight but I curved it around the circle instead of adding any scallops like the sketch. I also added a bit of pink color to the spools of thread for the background and if you look close you can see some embossed polka dots. Added some felt ric-rac and polka ribbon.

That's all for me today. I have come down with a cold and don't feel to well, but will still be posting a few times here this week. Hope all is well with you!!
k


14 comments:

Jen said...

oh, my super cute! those stamps are so fun! great job on the sketch! and i love those flat christmas cards...GREAT job!:)

Art and Appetite said...

Oh my gosh! Gorgeous!!! Do you also make business cards? These are TOTALLY a favorite!

Karan Gerber said...

cute card!|

Holly said...

Cool idea to curve the stamp around to form a circle!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Sew sweet! I love it!!!

Nikki xx said...

I just think this card is "Sew lovely" too...gorgeous!

Karli said...

Great take on the sketch :) My auntie, who sews, would flip for this card! Hugs~

Unknown said...

ahhh this is just so cute!
love that little machine.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This card is so cuute!!

Abby Beard said...

So pretty! Love the sentiment :)

April said...

Kristie, this is fabulous!! I loooooove the colors...
- April

Char Dobson said...

'sew' cute! love that stamp!!!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

That is sew cute! :) lovely take on the sketch! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like this one! G in Utah


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.