Jun 29, 2010

Baby Elephant

Good Morning! I wanted to stop in today and share a baby card with you. The boys and I are on our way to the pool. It's gonna be a hot one today!

I have some boy baby cards that I needed to make for the shop so you will see quite a few of them in the next little while. I have been doing a LOT of baby card designing (that might be a new release *hint*) and so I think I will have a ton to share. I will try to space them out so you don't get 'baby bored' ; )

I used all PTI sets on this one. I die cut the label and stamped it with polkas and text. I stamped, cut and colored the elephant and tied the baby tag around his neck. One interesting thing to note. I mixed a light blue marker with a T1 gray shadow marker. It makes for an interesting color:
The background is A Little Argyle with some Background Basics: Retro dots added into the diamonds. All very simple and fun!

I am realizing we are only on week 1 of summer and I am tired and cranky. hmmmm must be the heat. I hope we all make it through summer alive. And interestingly enough its not the school aged child that is driving me crazy. It's the messy, sassy, belligerent 3 year old instead. And he used to be so cute and delightful. what's a mom to do??

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

The elephant is so cute on that orange dot label shape!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute! Love that blue cardstock! Yum!

I just noticed you made the DT for Cardabilities, along with Amy! Congrats! I'm new to that blog...but hope to pop in from time to time.

Hope all is well with the new little dude! Hugs. Miss you at 365 Cards!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.