May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Mushie!

OY! I just noticed it's been over a week since I have posted... I promised myself I would never let that happen! I have been crafting this week, but getting my pics cropped has been a bit tough. BUT I do have a vibrant card for you tonight:

All Pink Persimmon. Don't you just love mushies? This one is so so cute too. I colored with Copics (of course!) and added that cutie little frog as well. I love orange and blue together, but of course you know that since I seem to say it a lot.
Here is a close up. I love how the white scallops pop from the bright orange and red. I have been getting into tags lately as you may have noticed. I also added some sponging to this one. 

Thanks for visiting! I am going to bed now. Not a lot of chit chat for this sleepy lady. I will be back soon to post some other pics of my now 3 month old! I can't believe he is getting so big so fast. And I have some other projects to share with you soon. Promise!

loves to you and nighty night,
k

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow! What a great use of that mushroom and frog!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.