Apr 24, 2010

Card Patterns #60

Good evening folks. I got this  in just under the wire! Only one hour left to go before the deadline is up!
Card Patterns # 60:

My take on it:

This doosey of a card had me goin'! The doily, the sanding and distressing of the papers, and that bow! for some reason that baby took me a long time to tie!
I added some glitter to the key and colored my Gnome in with Copics. That gnome makes me smile.  SO with this baby done, I have a few precious moments left to read before my bedtime. I am sure I will fall asleep after the first page. I always do. Some books take me forevah to read! 

I hope you have a spectacular weekend planned. Tomorrow is our first T-ball game (uh, i think I told you that already) and we are going to picnic in the park before hand just to spend all the time we can in the sun. Aahhh, that spring sun. How glorious it is! Have a great time, whatever you do and thanks for stopping by!
 
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Gnome Home, Key To My Heart (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Rasp. Fizz (Papertrey Ink), Black Graphite (Brilliance)
Paper: Girlfriend Plaid (Amber Winward), Smokey Shadow, Stampers White (Papertrey Ink) 
Accessories: Copics, Art Glitter, Satin Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Distressing Tool (SU!) Doily (Michael's)

2 comments:

dstandard said...

This is just fabulous - love it! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Linda Beeson said...

This is cute! What an adorable mix of those stamps!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.