Jun 17, 2009

Dang! I missed it AGAIN!

ok, so here is my card I made for Dawns Raspberry Suite challenge, and would you believe that I missed the deadline again? What is up with me? I really need to start a better list of when these things are due so I can at least play along! Ok... the challenge was to use Cream, Celery (I used Spring Moss) and Black. 
My brother is getting married and one of his colors is sage. This really is a green color even though it is showing up yellow-ish. I kind of got crazy with the color balance and then ran out of time to fix it. I MUST go to bed!
I had all these extra rub-ons from a valentine's set by Piggy Tales. I decided to join them all together for my focal point to make a wedding card. Add some ribbon, a button and you are done!

That really is it for the day. Nighty Night!
k

Deets:
Paper: Spring Moss, Vintage Cream by PTI, Patterned Paper by Scenic Route
Accessories: True Black Twill and Vintage Button by PTI, adhesive gem by K&Co

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

LOVE your card and I'm LOL'ing....I missed the deadline too! Oh well, I do love the color combo :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.